For Best Results Before You Tan:
• Cleaned and moisturized skin tans best. Exfoliating and showering with natural (fragrance free/non-moisturizing) soap before tanning cleans the skin and balances skin tones for an even tan.
• Don’t’ Tan Dry!!! It is always best to apply a Tanning Accelerator. Please consult your Tanning Consultant for the best product for you and your budget.
• Check the Medications List or consult your physician. Some medications may affect photosensitivity.
• Understand your Skin Type. Not all skin types tan the same. For some skin types that may have difficulty tanning, we have several Sunless Tanning options.
• Protective eyewear is available for sale.
*** Equipment Varies by Location ***
•Quicker Session Times
•Better Face Tan – Adjustable Face Tanners
•Adjustable Cooling fans
• Better Bronzing
• Hand Rails Available
• Great for the Tallest Tanning Customer – 6.5 feet of Tanning Power
• Adjustable Cooling Fans